Join a Careers Advisers update event
Our liaison officers are here to support you in your role. We offer a number of professional development opportunities for you and your careers team.
Careers Advisers webinar series
Our next Careers Advisers webinars will be hosted on 29 June and 3 September. These webinars will run for up to 90 minutes and include current topics and updates from around the University.
To register to attend or receive an on-demand recording, complete the registration form.
To receive a copy of any previous webinars and information sessions, email email@example.com.
Regional Careers Advisers update events
We are bringing Te Herenga-Waka—Victoria University of Wellington to a region near you and will be holding Careers Advisers update breakfast events in conjunction with our information evenings. These breakfast events will include an update from Student Recruitment as well as presentations from some of our academic staff and are open to your careers team as well as teachers and Deans from your school.
- Christchurch—Thursday 1 July 2021, 8.30–10.30 am at the Rydges Latimer Christchurch
- Hamilton—Friday 28 May 2021, 8.30am–11 am at Claudelands Arena
- Hawkes Bay—Wednesday 16 June 2021, 8.30–10.30 am at Napier War Memorial Conference Centre
- Nelson—Thursday 10 June 2021, 8.30–10.30 am at Rutherford Hotel
- New Plymouth—Wednesday 19 May 2021, 8.30–10.30 am at Plymouth Hotel International
- Palmerston North—Thursday 13 May 2021, 8.30–10.30 am at Distinction Hotel
- Tauranga—Thursday 27 May 2021, 8.30am–11am at Trinity Wharf
To register for a regional careers advisers update event, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, mobile number, school, and any dietary requirements.