Become a tutor
The School of Economics and Finance (SEF) seeks tutors that meet our academic standards and who demonstrate key competencies.
We aim for all our tutors to have a good experience. Returning tutors help prepare and support our new tutors.
Depending on the content of the tutorial, your duties may include:
- Preparing and delivering specific tutorial and/or workshop material at scheduled times
- Recording student attendance
- Attending meetings as required with the course coordinator and/or lecturers
- Effective and timely marking of tutorial assignments, test and/or essays, including feedback to students
- Timely submission of marks according to the specified process
- Attending tutor training (new tutors only)
- Other duties as required by the Course Coordinator, Senior Administrator or Course Administrator.
The intake for Trimester 2, 2023 will be confirmed at a later date.
New applicants who are shortlisted for tutor positions will be required to attend a group interview. This is an important component of the SEF tutor recruitment process. If you are not able to attend the group interview, we will be unable to progress with your application.
How to apply
Apply by completing:: expression of interest form
The deadline to apply is Wednesday, 24 May 2023.
Email us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.