Philosophy research seminars
Find out about upcoming research seminars hosted by the Philosophy programme at Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington.
The Philosophy programme hosts a seminar series during Trimesters 1 and 2 with papers presented by visiting speakers and academic staff from within the Wellington Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington. All are welcome to attend.
Ed Mares is the coordinator of the series for 2021.
All talks to be held on Thursday from 2:10–4:00pm in MY 617 unless otherwise noted.
- John Matthewson—Irreducible explanations of population-level properties
- Ed Mares—Theories of Entailment
- Georgina Tuari Stewart—Maori Philosophy: Indigenous Thinking from Aotearoa - to be held in AM104 (Alan MacDiarmid, Room 104)
- Justin Sytsma—To be advised
- Alex Miller—To be advised
Schedule to be advised.