Find out how to access student accounts at the University, how to reset your password, and the key tools and platforms that are available.
To access Victoria University of Wellington IT systems, you will need a student username and password. A unique username is created when you enroll at the University and is sent out with the confirmation of study.
Your student username and password gives you access to:
- H drive work space – storage space for study related documents or data
- Office365 – email, MS Office productivity and collaboration tools
- Blackboard – learning management system
- Banner – student records
- Te Waharoa – library catalogue and databases
- wireless network access
- myAllocator – timetabling and tutorial signup system.
Logging in for the first time
When logging on for the first time, visit Get set up online and follow the instructions for creating a password.
After you have set up your password you can access online resources through myTools or by logging onto a student computer.
Change your password
If you can't access your account, you can change your password.