Financial Markets and Corporate Governance Conference 2013
An overview of the Financial Markets and Corporate Governance Conference held in 2013.
The conference was hosted by Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington (School of Accounting and Commercial Law, School of Economics and Finance, and the Centre for Accounting, Governance and Taxation Research), in conjunction with Curtin University (Department of Finance and Banking), La Trobe University (Finance and Accounting departments), Macquarie University (Departments of Accounting and Corporate Governance, and Applied Finance and Actuarial Studies) and Queensland University of Technology (School of Economics and Finance.
Conference keynote speakers
- Professor Jonathan Karpoff (University of Washington, Foster School of Business)
- Professor Ross Watts (MIT Sloan School of Management)
Finance keynote speakers
- Professor Ron Masulis (University of New South Wales)
- Professor Tom Smith (University of Queensland)
Financial reporting keynote speakers
- Professor Peter Clarkson (University of Queensland)
- Professor Stephen Taylor (University of Technology Sydney)