2020 Government Law Year in Review
This half day seminar will explain and discuss key developments in government law over the past year, including:
- Brexit and Prorogation, Dr Dean Knight, Victoria University of Wellington
- Te Tiriti o Waitangi/Māori issues, Dr Carwyn Jones, Victoria University of Wellington
- Judicial Review, Dr Eddie Clark, Victoria University of Wellington
- Bill of Rights/Human Rights, Prof Claudia Geiringer, Victoria University of Wellington
- A panel discussion on the new Public Service Legislation Bill
As well as the above, we will hear from a line-up of foreign correspondents with recorded updates from abroad.
- General $125 + GST
- Unwaged $62.50 + GST
- Student $50 + GST
CPD compatible (5 hours) and lunch will be provided.