Academic records

Find out how to get an academic transcript or certificate of completion as an official record of your study and achievements.

Academic transcripts

Academic transcripts are official records of your study and achievements that you may need to provide when applying for a job, scholarship or further study.

Academic transcripts are administered centrally by the University—find out more on the Academic transcripts page.

For qualifications completed after July 2018, you can access your transcript through the myeQuals platform.

Certificate of Completion

A Certificate of Completion states that you’ve completed your qualification and lists the majors that you studied.

These are only provided in special circumstances for students who have completed the requirements for their qualification but have not yet formally graduated.

Please contact the Faculty of Engineering office if you require a certificate of completion.