Most key facilities are included as part of your homestay accommodation, meaning you can move in without worrying.
- A fully furnished bedroom including a bed, linen, desk, lamp, drawers and heating.
- Two or three meals a day, seven days a week. During the week students will be encouraged to make their own lunch, which will typically include a sandwich, fruit and baked goods (something that doesn't require cooking).
- Electricity (in moderation).
- Internet access (in moderation).
- Telephone access (for local phone calls only).
- Access to a washing machine to do your own laundry.
You will also be responsible for the cost of personal expenses like bus or train fares, doctor's appointments, cosmetic items and any non-local phone calls made using the homestay family's telephone.
See Host Families International for full details.