Apply to enrol

To study at Victoria University of Wellington, you need to gain admission and then apply to enrol. If you’re a returning student, you still need to re-enrol.

PhD, Master's, and international enrolments

International students or those enrolling in a PhD programme or some Master's programmes have a different admission and application process.

Terms and conditions

Read the terms and conditions that apply to your enrolment application.