Get help from your Student Success Adviser
Find out how to get help with your studies, student admin or uni life from your Student Success Adviser or your Tītoko—Student Success team.
On this page, you can find information about
- How your Student Success Adviser can help
- How to find your Student Success Adviser
- Getting help with enrolment
- When to contact your Tītoko—Student Success team
How your Student Success Adviser can help
Your Student Success Adviser provides personalised support tailored for your individual needs throughout your time at the University. They can answer your questions about your studies, admin tasks, and student life in general.
They can help with:
- the requirements of your qualification
- any changes you want to make to your courses
- setbacks with your academic progress
- any admin requirements
- connecting you with other student services
- opportunities for study abroad, internships or extra curricular activities.
How to find your Student Success Adviser
Follow the below step-by-step instructions to find your Student Success Adviser in Pūaha:
Tītoko—Student Success teams
If you can't get hold of your Student Success Adviser, you can get in touch with your Tītoko—Student Success team. They can either connect you with your Student Success Adviser or help you with your queries directly. They be contacted between 9 am–4 pm, Monday to Friday.
You can also visit your Tītoko—Student Success team's office listed below:
MY 411, Level 4, Murphy building, Kelburn campus
CO 144, Ground floor, Cotton building, Kelburn campus
VS127, 139 Vivian Street, Te Aro campus
GB G31, Ground floor, Government Buildings, Pipitea campus
RH G19, Ground floor, Rutherford House, Pipitea campus