Making a report on behalf of someone

If someone discloses to you that they have experienced sexually harmful behaviours, your role is to support them to get information and make informed choices.

Support for victims and survivors

If you, or someone you are aware of, has experienced sexual assault or harassment, you can receive specialist support from trained professionals.

You can not make a report on behalf of someone else.

You can support them to access information and support, or assist them to meet with the following:

You can informally disclose any concerns you have about a student's behaviour to the Student Interest and Conflict Resolution team.