Access at COVID-19 orange
Find out about accessing the Kelburn Recreation Centre and Pipitea Fitness under the COVID-19 orange setting and what to bring when you come.
Last updated 14 April 2022
New Zealand moved to the COVID-19 orange setting from Thursday 14 April 2022. University Recreation is operating at the Orange setting.
- Follow the entry processes when you arrive. These will be clearly highlighted through our building signage.
- Swipe your student, staff, or member ID card at this point for verification. Or, if you’re an external user, provide a valid form of photo ID.
- All facilities, spaces, and services will be operating as normal. Maximum capacities for indoor and outdoor spaces are no longer required.
- You will be required to scan your student, staff, or member ID card at reception.
- Wear a face mask while moving through our buildings.
Make sure you bring the following with you for each visit:
- a mask—we encourage you to wear a mask while moving through our buildings.
- your student, staff, or member ID.
Thanks for your patience and understanding as we adapt to the new operating framework. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.