Rainbow resources and links
Helpful resources and links for our rainbow community at Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington.
- Growing up Takatāpui Whānau Journeys: Interviews with seven takatāpui rangatahi and their whānau help to inform this resource
- The Genderbread person: A teaching tool for breaking down the big concept of gender down into bite-sized, digestible pieces.
- More than Four’ YouTube series: Watch InsideOUT's videos celebrating the diverse experiences and identities of young rainbow people in Aotearoa.
- Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington ‘no room for’ campaign poster [PDF; 288KB] A poster from our series demonstrating the University’s commitment to our core ethical values of respect, responsibility, fairness, integrity, and empathy.
- Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington rainbow and inclusion poster [PDF; View or download this resource listing key rainbow and inclusion service information.