Help us test website content for current students
Take part in user testing and be in to win a $50 VicBooks voucher.
There are two user tests, each should take less than 10 minutes to complete:
Enter your email address at the end of each test to go into the prize draw.
Current Students user testing promotion terms
- About. These terms and conditions relate to the University Current Students user testing promotion. Information on this promotion forms parts of these terms and conditions. Submitting a response is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Eligibility. Any person currently or intending to study in New Zealand at Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington may enter this promotion.
- How to enter. Participants will be invited to complete an online test (for example, finding information on the University website). After completing an online test, participants may enter the promotion by providing a valid email address. Entries must be received before the end of the promotion period. The promotion is limited to one entry per participant per test.
- Prize and draw. There will be two prize draws in this promotion, one for each online test. The prize for each draw is a NZD50 VicBooks e-voucher. Participants that complete both online tests will be entered in both draws.
- Promotional period. The promotion commences on Wednesday 16 November September 2022 and closes on Wednesday 30 November at 5.00 pm.
- How to claim. Winners will be contacted by email to the email address provided. Prize e-vouchers will be emailed to the email address provided. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- Time to claim. All prizes must be claimed within two weeks of being notified of winning entry. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw or cancel the prize if the winner does not claim the prize.
- Promoter. The promoter is Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington.
- General. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are not received, incomplete, illegible, corrupted or which fail to be submitted by the closing date and time. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, to disqualify any entrant or to cancel or amend the reward or these terms and conditions at any time for any reason, without prior notice.
- Decision final. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the survey, the decision of the promoter is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Privacy. By entering this promotion, you confirm that you understand that the information you provide is being collected for the purposes described in, and will be used in accordance with, the University’s Privacy Notice (available at https://www.wgtn.ac.nz/site-info/privacy).
- Third parties. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any third-party social media platform. You confirm that you understand that you are providing your information to the promoter and/or agencies acting on its behalf and not to any third-party social media platform.
- New Zealand. These terms and conditions and the promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts. All times and dollar amounts are New Zealand times and currency.