Online booking Terms and Conditions
I would like an appointment for:
Our policy – what we do and don't do
What we do
- guide students in particular skills and relate these skills to their own work
- act as a "sounding board" for ideas on essays, seminars, etc.
- suggest useful avenues of direction when students seem confused or bogged down
- provide confidential support
- help students gain confidence in the formal academic setting
- help students learn new skills and brush up on old ones.
What we don't do
- proofread essays
- provide an editing service
- do maths (or any) assignments
- provide subject-specific information
- assess work in any way.