Health and wellbeing resources
Check out free workshops, self-help advice and other services you can contact for help and guidance.
Students can connect with our Student Wellbeing Awareness team or take some time out at The Bubble on campus. A range of workshops are available to help you improve your health and wellbeing while studying at university.
The following information is intended to provide general knowledge about common health and wellbeing concerns and is no substitute for a professional diagnosis.
- Abuse and safety
- Alcohol and drugs
- Cervical screening
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Coping with grief and distress following a critical incident
- Eating disorders
- Grief & loss
- Immunisations & vaccinations
- Making new connections
- Meningococcal disease & meningitis
- Panic attacks
- Post-traumatic stress
- Sexually harmful behaviours
- Sexually transmitted infections (STI)