Find out more details about this partner university.
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (UC3M)
Read current reviews | Read past reviews | Visit the university's website
Commerce, Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences, Law, Science
Language of instruction
Level of study
Wide offering of courses taught in English.
Course information: click here.
COURSES NOT ALLOWED FOR EXCHANGE STUDENTS
• Habilidades: Inglés (English language exam) and Prácticas en empresas/práctica externas (internships).
• Courses from the Hispanic-French Law dual degree and Hispanic-American Law dual degree, from the Law Bachelor Program.
• 2nd cycle studies: not available for exchange students.
• Courses from the Curso de Estudios Hispánicos (Hispanic Studies program).
• Courses from Bachelor's Degree in Philosophy, Politics, Economics.
• Courses from Bachelor’s Degree in International Studies.
Concerning course offer there are some restrictions that students should check on the website in section PRIOR TO ARRIVAL click here.
document UC3M STUDY PROGRAMS
1 or 2 Trimesters
Full time load equivalent: 30 ECTS per semester.
Credit should correspond to year course is taught in UC3M degree.
1 ECTS = 2 VUW