Sponsors and Advisory Board
The Chair is sponsored the Government Regulatory Practice Initiative (G-REG), the Treasury and the Victoria University of Wellington.
A core element of the Victoria University of Wellington’s research success is the productive, vibrant partnerships it has formed in New Zealand and internationally. The Chair in Regulatory Practice is a typical example. It was established in May 2017 with sponsorship from Victoria University of Wellington, the Government Regulatory Practice Initiative (G-REG), and The Treasury.
Advisory Board for the Chair in Regulatory Practice
The Advisory Board is made up of representatives of the following organisations:
- New Zealand Treasury
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Maritime New Zealand
- Civil Aviation Authority of New Zealand
- Commerce Commission
- Department of Internal Affairs
- Financial Markets Authority
- New Zealand Customs Service
- New Zealand Society of Local Government Managers
- New Zealand Transport Agency
- WorkSafe New Zealand