Robyn joined the School of Government in May 2013 as the School’s Senior Administrator.
Her key duties include:
- Providing day-to-day programme and course administration to the School's Teaching Programmes, both Postgraduate and Undergraduate; supporting the various Programme Directors in the efficient, effective and high quality delivery of the academic programmes; supporting course coordinators, lecturers and tutors in the smooth and effective running of their courses; receipting student assignments and returning marked assignments back to students; setting up, maintaining and supporting course Blackboard sites; entering final course grades to student academic records; preparation and distribution of course materials, hand-outs and information; generating student class lists; and helping students with course enquiries.
- Providing day-to-day student administration to the School's Postgraduate and Undergraduate students; enrolling students (including international, ANZSOG and tailored-programme students); Course Add/Drop requests; answering administrative enquiries from students; maintaining the Student Records database and student files; processing course completions for completing students; and producing student/enrolment statistics.
- Promoting and marketing the School and it’s programmes; encouraging enrolments by discussing and explaining the various academic programmes with prospective students (by email, telephone and in person); organising and representing the School at Study@Vic Day and other functions and events; preparation of the School prospectus; and notifying students of upcoming seminars, functions and events.
- Organising teaching modules, courses and events; booking classrooms and making timetable changes when required; Coordinating the School’s Academic and Examination Timetabling procedures; booking audio-visual equipment and catering; organising room set-ups; and notifying students and staff of upcoming courses and classrooms.
- Managing course materials; preparation of course outlines and readings to University standards and distributing them to students in accordance with School service standards timeframes.
- Providing general administrative support for administration and academic staff; preparation of examination papers; manning reception; answering general School enquiries; purchasing stationery; arranging couriers; sorting mail; photocopying; and operating and maintaining office equipment.
- Providing administrative and financial support to the School of Government’s School Manager.