Dr Flavia Donadelli
Teaching in 2020
as Coordinator and Lectureras Coordinator and Lectureras Lecturer
- PhD in Political Science (London School of Economics and Political Science, UK), 2017
- MRes in Political Science (London School of Economics and Political Science, UK), 2013
- MSc in Regulation (London School of Economics and Political Science, UK), 2012
- MSc in International Relations (University of Sao Paulo, Brazil), 2011
- BSc in International Relations (University of Sao Paulo, Brazil), 2010
- Public Management and Policies
- Administrative Reforms
- Environmental Governance
- Scientific Evidence in Policy Making
- Tertiary Education Quality Assurance
- Latin America
Dr Flavia Donadelli joined the School of Government as a Lecturer in 2018. Before joining VUW, she worked as a Teaching Fellow at London School of Economics and Political Science (2016 – 2018) and at University College London (2015-2016) teaching courses on Public Management, Policy Advising, and Regulation.She obtained a PhD in Political Science from London School of Economics and Political Science in 2017, after also pursuing a Masters in Regulation at the same institution (2011-2012). During her PhD, Dr. Donadelli analysed processes of environmental policy change in Brazil, focussing on the role of scientific evidence and coalitions’ negotiation in policy change. Currently, she is working on the analysis of administrative reforms in Latin American countries, as well as on tertiary education policies and regulations in Brazil.
Donadelli, F. (2017) Environmental policy integration in Brazil: an analysis of climate and biodiversity policies. Revista de Administraçao Publica, 51 (5). pp. 734-766.
Donadelli, F. (2017) Reaping the seeds of discord: advocacy coalitions and changes in Brazilian environmental regulation.PhD Thesis, The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
Donadelli, F. (2016) Brazil's Emerging Role in Global Governance: Health, Food Security and Bioenergy(Book Review). Brazilian Political Science Review. 10 (2).
Donadelli, F. (2016) Regulatory enforcement and changes in Brazilian environmental regulation. CARR Working Paper 84, Is Regulation in Crisis? (pp. 69-71)
Donadelli, F.; Veiga, J. P.; Brandao, R.; Martin, S. (2016) Responsabilidade Social na Mineracao e o Ciclo Politico Local. Ruris, 10 (1) (Translated title: Social Responsibility and Mining in the Local Political Cycle)