Prof Don Shin
BA Seoul National University
MA University of California,Los Angeles
PhD University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
Labor Economics, Applied Econometrics, Structural Labor Markets
- 'Inflation and wage rigidity/flexibility in the short run' (with S. Park), Economic Inquiry, forthcoming.
- 'Two birds with one stone: Female employment, fertility and market childcare' (with J. Hwang and S. Park), Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 90 (2018), pp. 171-193.
- 'The extent and nature of downward nominal wage flexibility: An analysis of longitudinal worker/establishment data from Korea' (with S. Park), Labour Economics, 48C (2017), pp. 67-86.
- 'Measuring social unrest based on income distribution' (with Y. Lee), Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, 34, 3 (2016), pp. 457-471.
- 'Wage adjustment in the great recession and other downturns: Evidence from the United States and Great Britain' (with M. Elsby and G. Solon), Journal of Labor Economics, 34, 1 (2016), pp. 249-291.
- 'Trends in men's earnings volatility: What does the panel study of income dynamics show?' (with G. Solon), Journal of Public Economics, 95 (7-8), (2011), pp. 973-982.