Download forms relevant to your enrolment and studies at the Wellington Faculty of Science.

Please download appropriate forms. All PDF documents require Acrobat Reader.

Any student completing Master of Science part 1, Bachelor of Science with Honours or Postgraduate Diploma in Science and wishing to enrol in a thesis, should fill out the application for Master’s degree by thesis or with a thesis component form and return it to the Faculty office.

Additional Master’s and PhD forms are available through the Wellington Faculty of Graduate Research.

For more information about enrolment at Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington see our Apply now page.