NZIOB Central Chapter Student Accomplishment Awards
As determined by the NZIOB
No application required
Eligible students must be studying a degree/diploma course in building and are available within the NZIOB Central Chapter's geographic zone.
The New Zealand Institute of Building, Central Chapter, offers awards to students studying within the field of construction.
Each prize is awarded based on nominations from Wellington School of Architecture. Students are students judged to have distinguished themselves in the course of studies for their degree and to be worthy of such an award.
No prize shall be awarded more than once to the same person.
The award categories are:
- top achieving/performing student studying towards a degree in building industry disciplined field
- top achieving/performing student studying towards a National Diploma in a building industry disciplined field
- top achieving/performing student studying towards a Trade Certificate in a building industry disciplined field
- supreme student award, presented to one of the recipients above
- most promising first year student.
The value of each prize is determined by the NZIOB each year, and includes an NZIOB certificate.