Bachelor of Science with Honours and Master's of Science (part 1)
Apply to the Bachelor of Science with Honours (Psychology) or Part 1 Specialist Master's programmes (Cross-cultural, Forensic, or CBNS).
Please check course requirements and application dates at the links provided.
- You are encouraged to seek out a supervisor from academic staff in the school when you understake PSYC 489 (mandatory programme requirement). Please contact academic staff directly to determine their availability and supervision capacity as soon as you are able. You can find a helpful list of suggested supervision in the Downloads section of this page.
Specialist Masters programmes - part one is the coursework, part two is the thesis. This application information is for part one.
- Master of Science (Cognitive and Behavioural Neuroscience) - new CBNS courses for 2019 available (check "related document" links for CBNS flyer, for details).
- Master of Science (Cross-cultural Psychology)
- Master of Science (Forensic Psychology)
Selection to part one of specialist masters programme is by way of an interview. Please also submit the following when you make an application to these programmes.
- CV (two pages maximum)
- Application Statement (personal statement about why you want to study this specialisation in Psychology)
- Academic Transcripts (for applicants who completed their degree external to Victoria University of Wellington).
For more information browse the links below.