LLC services during the University closedown
Our physical centre is closed but you can still access our online resources and the LLC team.
The physical LLC is closed but we still offer extensive online resources and our staff are ready to support you with your language learning.
- Find a huge range of free language learning resources via our 'Practice Online' webpages.
- Search the University's Library catalogue for extensive digital resources, which include ebooks, articles, and online videos to name a few – if you need help getting started with searching or accessing digital resources, please contact us.
- Talk with us via video chat from 10-11am Mondays to Fridays by clicking on the LLC Zoom virtual counter link on our homepage.
- Check out language-related news and resources on our Twitter site.
- Sign up for a Trimester 1 Language Buddy (until 10 April 2020).
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Come into the LLC.
- Call us by phone – currently the best way to contact us is via email.
- Borrow or return books (if you have a book that is out on loan please hold on to it until we re-open – we are waiving all fines for this period).
If you have any questions, or require any assistance please email us at email@example.com.