Info Ihonui is the place to go at Kelburn campus to get information.
Info Ihonui is a University-wide service with a location beside the south entrance to Kelburn Library on Level 2.
Info Ihonui Services at the red seated area (south end entrance):
- Referral to specialist services (e.g. Student Learning / Te Taiako, subject librarians)
- Digital Solutions laptop clinic (Mon/Wed/Fri every week from 10 am to 12 pm)
- Student Learning / Te Taiako (Monday to Thursday 11 am–2 pm during Trimesters 1 and 2)
- Justice of the peace (Thursdays noon to 1 pm)
Library Services at the Service Point desk (north end entrance):
- Library services and resources (finding items, borrowing, interloans pick-up, etc.)
- IT help (printing, access, etc.)
- Victoria University of Wellington queries
- Library staff are on duty during service hours.