Info Ihonui is the place to go at Kelburn campus to get information. You can speak to Library staff about using the Library.
- Library services and resources (finding items, borrowing, interloans pick-up, etc.)
- IT help (printing, access, etc.)
- Victoria University of Wellington queries
- Referral to specialist services (e.g. Student Learning / Te Taiako, subject librarians)
- Digital Solutions laptop clinic (Mon/Wed/Fri every week from 10 am to 12 pm)
- Student Learning / Te Taiako (Monday to Thursday 11 am–2 pm during Trimesters 1 and 2)
- Justice of the peace (Thursdays noon to 1 pm)