Library-led workshops for Professional Learning Week
The Library is running six workshops during Professional Learning Week
You may have heard about the upcoming Professional Learning Week, a week of workshops on a wide range of topics run by staff from all across the university. Several of the workshops are being hosted by Library staff on library-related subject.
Library-led sessions are:
- Uncovering research trends
Mon 23 August 11–12.30
- Learn about publishing and open access through boardgames!
Mon 23 August 1–2.30
- Going beyond Google
Tue 24 August 2–3
- Become a better online reader
Wed 25 August 10–11
- Get it right with copyright
Fri 27 August 11–12.30
- Working with open education resources
Fri 27 August 1-3
Hope to see you there!