Data Visualization database trial
[Updated 2 August 2021] Trial extended. SAGE Research Methods Data Visualization trial access available until 31 August. Students, researchers, analysts, if you're using data then there’s something useful here for you.
[Updated 2 August 2021] Trial extended.
SAGE Research Methods Data Visualization shows you how to display your data to make an impact, to tell the story of your research and analysis.
From selecting the best type of chart and learning to use software to create it, to exploring the components and researching the principles of data visualisation design. Students, researchers, analysts, if you're using data then explore this database before trial access ends on 31 August.
Send feedback to your subject librarian. They're waiting to hear from you.
Review the basics
- 55 types of charts and graphs explained and illustrated. Find the best chart to display your data and get useful presentation tips.
- 75 dataset tutorials. Practise creating visualisations using sample datasets and software such as R, Python, SPSS, and others.
Learn from experts
- 193 videos with searchable transcripts. Watch experts creating and explaining their visualisations to get tips and design inspiration.
- 18 expert insights articles from real-world applications of data visualisation.
- 100 data analysis tools directory. Browse a list of open source and licensed software, with details of software features and capabilities.