Bloom's revised taxonomy
Explore the key ideas behind the taxonomy, and download a copy.
- generating new ideas, products, or ways of viewing things
- designing, constructing, planning, producing, inventing
- justifying a decision or course of action
- checking, hypothesising, critiquing, experimenting, judging
- breaking information into parts to explore understandings and relationships
- comparing, organising, deconstructing, interrogating, finding
- using information in another familiar situation
- implementing, carrying out, using, executing
- explaining ideas or concepts
- interpreting, summarising, paraphrasing, classifying, explaining
- recalling information
- recognising, listing, describing, retrieving, naming, finding
- Iowa State University, Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching
- Visit Bloom's Revised Taxonomy for useful resources.
- Download Bloom's Revised Taxonomy (PDF 250 KB).