In the Eye of the Storm: Reflections from the Second Pacific Climate Change Conference
- Alberto Costi and James Renwick The Threat of Climate Change to the Pacific Region: Problems, Solutions and Prospects
- James Renwick Physical Science
- Judy Lawrence, Celia Wade-Brown, Shenuka de Sylva and Paul Blaschke The Adaptation Gap
- Patila Amosa The Current State of the Pacific
- Nicola Gaston, Justin Hodgkiss and Shane Telfer Materials for a Low Carbon Future
- Christopher Wright Politics and Securitization: The Political Economy of the Climate Crisis in the Pacific
- Adrian Macey The 2020 Climate Change Regime – Fit for Purpose for the Pacific?
- Sir Geoffrey Palmer Can Judges Make a Difference? The Scope for Judicial Decisions on Climate Change in New Zealand Domestic Law
- Alberto Costi Addressing the Challenges to Statehood Arising from Climate Change: Future Bases for Action to Protect Low-Lying Atoll Nations
- Tim Grafton Climate Change and the Island States of the South Pacific: An Insurance Perspective on Hazards, Risks and Responses
- Jamie Morton "The Biggest Story Ever"
- John Howell Faith and Spirituality – The Earth is Shaping Us to Live with Less
You can purchase a hard copy of the book here.