Areas of responsibility
- Leading the Academic Administration team on a day-to-day basis including monitoring workflow and allocating courses and academic staff to the team.
- Programme Coordinator, Master of International Trade
- Coordinating the Course Outlines process.
- Coordinating the logistics involved in the Masters intensives courses including specialised work for the simulcast courses in Auckland.
- Managing the Law room bookings and tutorial room bookings.
- Oversee the MyAllocator process.
- Assist the Student and Academic Services team when required.
- Web page support.
- Providing support to the School Manager.