Master’s programme required courses
Find out which required courses you must enrol in by selecting your relevant Master's programme.
You must enrol in all courses listed below.
Trimester 2 2019
- MBUA 510: Business and Systems Analysis
- MBUA 511: Process Design
- MBUA 512: Databases and Analytics
- MBUA 522: Organisational Behaviour
Trimester 3 2019
- MBUA 513: Management of IT Projects for Business Analysts
- MBUA 514: Enterprise Architecture
- MBUA 515: IS Innovation and Strategy
- MBUA 523: Accounting for Managers
If you have any questions about this course selection, contact your programme director, Dr Jean-Grégoire Bernard, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will also have an opportunity to discuss your full programme with your programme director after you arrive in Wellington and have completed your enrolment.