Information about Institute for Governance and Policy Studies staff, Senior Associates, and a list of our Advisory Board members.
IGPS associates are experienced policy researchers selected from a wide range of backgrounds, to bring intellectual vibrancy to the Institute of Governance and Policy Studies and to the public.
- Helen Sutch, Advisory Board Chair
- Dr Simon Chapple, Director - IGPS, Victoria University of Wellington
- Alastair Hill, Deputy Director, State Services Commission
- Professor Girol Karacaoglu, Head of School - School of Government, Victoria University of Wellington
- Claire Achmad, General Manager Advocacy, Barnardos
- David Naulls, former Deputy Chief Executive Officer; Content Editor, Consumer NZ
- Dr Mike Reid, Principal Policy Advisor, Local Government NZ
- Kirsten Windelov, Policy Advisor, Public Service Association
- Professor Jonathan Boston, Professor of Public Policy, School of Government, Victoria University of Wellington