The Student and Academic Services Office can help you plan your studies, give you advice on courses, and make changes for you along the way.

Admission and enrolment

Everything you need to know about enrolment is available on the University’s Apply to enrol page. This includes information on admissions, documentation required, the steps to apply, and the University’s online enrolment system.

The Wellington Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences offers a vast range of study areas and various qualification options to choose from. You can talk to one of the team at the Student and Academic Services Office about our courses, get course planning advice from the Student Recruitment and Orientation team, or phone 0800 04 04 04.

Applying for credit transfer

To apply for recognition of study at other tertiary institutions towards your Victoria University of Wellington qualification, complete the Application for transfer of credit form. You will need to provide an original or certified copy of your official academic transcript(s). Digital transcripts are accepted, you can share the link to your digital documents on the form.