2020 Government Law Year in Review
Lectures, talks and seminars
25 Feb 2020 11:30 am to 25 Feb 2020 5:10 pm
Lecture Theatre 1 (RHLT1)
33 Bunny Street
This half day seminar will explain and discuss key developments in government law over the past year.
- Brexit and Prorogation, Dr Dean Knight, Victoria University of Wellington
- Te Tiriti o Waitangi/Māori issues, Dr Carwyn Jones, Victoria University of Wellington
- Judicial Review, Dr Eddie Clark, Victoria University of Wellington
- Bill of Rights/Human Rights, Prof Claudia Geiringer, Victoria University of Wellington
- A panel discussion on the new Public Service Legislation Bill
As well as the above, we will hear from a line-up of foreign correspondents with recorded updates from abroad.
Prices: General $125 + GST, Unwaged $62.50 + GST, Student $50 + GST
CPD compatible (5 hours) and lunch will be provided.
Please register by Tuesday 18 February 2020.
For more information contact: Sharelle Kooyman