Download forms relevant to your enrolment and studies at the Wellington Faculty of Engineering.

Please download appropriate forms. All PDF documents require Acrobat Reader.

Any student who is about to complete the Master of Science Part 1, Bachelor of Science with Honours, or Postgraduate Diploma in Science, and who wishes to enrol in a thesis, should fill out the application for Master’s degree by thesis or with a thesis component form and return it to the Faculty office.

For more information about enrolment at Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington go to How to apply online.