University Staff Support Fund
Support short-term roles such as tutors, teaching assistants, research and residential assistants by donating to the University Staff Support fund.
Victoria University of Wellington welcomes donations for the University Staff Support Fund.
The Fund can accept donations directed to general support or to a particular faculty or division where the Pro Vice-Chancellor, Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Provost or Chief Operating Officer can allocate the funds to pay for short-term roles such as tutors, teaching assistants, research assistants, residential assistants and other such roles that might otherwise not be affordable.
Please choose one of the following:
- University General Support
- Wellington Faculty of Health
- Wellington Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Wellington Faculties of Science, Engineering, Architecture and Design Innovation
- Wellington School of Business and Government
- Chief Operating Officer portfolio (including Halls of Residence)
- DVC (Maori) Portfolio (including Awhina)
- DVC (Engagement) Portfolio
- Provost Portfolio (including Pasifika)
To direct your gift to a particular faculty or if you have any other queries, contact the Development Office directly at email@example.com.