Papercut Print Management
Papercut benefits and features
Papercut will have many beneficial features to help you print from your own device or from a student desktop. Some of the benefits include:
- Displaying your printing costs and balance at the printer
- From the printer, you can choose which items to print or delete
- You can use the University Payment Portal to credit your balance
- Papercut keeps a history of the documents you have printed for your reference
- Papercut can provide statistics about the environmental impact of your printing
- You will still be able to print and pick up your printing from any student printer by placing your student identification card on the card reader
- You will be able to print from your own device using the Mobility Print app.
Print instructions and support
You will find information posters next to each printer explaining the new process and Digital Solutions will have several support channels available to help including:
- The Laptop Clinic staff are available to help with any personal device issues with Web Printing or Mobility Print.
- Kelburn, Rankine Brown, level 1, 10 am—2 pm Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Pipitea, Rutherford House, ground level, 10 am—12 pm Tuesday, Thursday
- Phone and Web Chat support via the Digital Solutions Service Desk (Extn: 5050)
For support contact the Service Desk on 5050 or via Webchat.