The Office 365 suite of web-based applications gives you access to cloud storage, social networking, office productivity tools, and more.
The Office365 suite of web-based applications is available to staff and students from any internet-connected device at Office.com.
Office365 gives you access to:
- Microsoft Office tools—such as Word, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher
- Bookings—appointment booking software
- Forms—create polls, surveys and quizzes
- Microsoft Teams—collaborative personal workspace, including video conferencing and Instant Messaging communication
- OneDrive—1 terabyte of online storage
- SharePoint—document management and collaboration
- Yammer—the University's social networking tool.
Staff members can log a request to receive training or you can use the Office 365 Training Centre for self-paced training courses.
Learn how to sync to your SharePoint sites.