The ITS Client Technology Services team provide support, management, implementation, and installation of the University’s computers and applications.
- desk side technical support for hardware, operating software, and supported applications
- remote assistance for operating software and applications
- configuring and maintaining the operating system and standard suite of applications on Victoria University of Wellington staff and student computers (staff and student images)
- installation of standard desktop and laptop hardware
- support for mobile and tablet computing devices
- set up and support for University purchased mobile phones.
- updates for operating software and virtual applications
- support for ITS computers used in conjunction with presentation systems within teaching and learning spaces
- personal device support for students
- best effort support to postgraduate by thesis students for personally-owned computing hardware on campus.
Log a request
Request computer hardware assistance from the Client Technology Team.