Access to University systems is initiated by School or Central Service Unit administrators and provisioned by the Trident identity management system.
A Victoria University of Wellington staff account (your staff username and password) gives you access to:
- Office365 Suite
- H drive – restricted access work documents or data repository
- shared M drive – shared work unit documents or data repository
- restricted directories
- staff intranet
- Blackboard – learning management system
- HR Kiosk
- Te Waharoa – library management system
- Cardax – building access management system.
Short term accounts
Short term accounts or ‘interested party' accounts can be created through the School or CSU Trident administrator for:
- visiting academics
- people volunteering at the University.
Visit the Identity management wiki for more information about how identities are managed and provisioned at Victoria University of Wellington.
For all other access requests go to the Staff Service Centre and select the type of access required.
Information Systems Statute
Users of Victoria University of Wellington staff accounts need to adhere to the terms of the Information Systems Statute.
This includes changing your password every 180 days with a password that meets University security requirements.