Papercut Print Management
Papercut has features to help you print from your own device or from a student desktop. Some of the features include:
- displaying your printing costs and balance at the printer
- choosing which items to print or delete from the printer,
- using the University Payment Portal to credit your balance
- printing and pick up your printing from any student printer by placing your student identification card on the card reader
- printing from your own device using the Mobility Print app
- Papercut keeps a history of the documents you have printed for your reference
- Papercut can provide statistics about the environmental impact of your printing.
Print instructions and support
You will find information posters next to each printer explaining the printing process and you can contact Digital Solutions for support, including:
- The Laptop Clinic staff are available to help with any personal device issues with Web Printing or Mobility Print.
- Kelburn, Rankine Brown, level 1, 10 am—2 pm Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Pipitea, Rutherford House, ground level, 10 am—12 pm Tuesday, Thursday
- Contacting the Digital Solutions Service Desk on 463 5050, extn. 5050 or via Webchat.