COVID-19 information for students

The University is closely monitoring the global outbreak of COVID-19 and is working with health authorities and following their advice.

This page was last updated on 10 June 2020

If you are a student outside New Zealand affected by COVID-19 travel restrictions, go to our COVID-19 student information page for information on international travel, visas, fees, and online enrolment.