Stafford House consists of furnished two or three bedroom apartments at the Parliament end of The Terrace in Wellington's lively Central Business District.
- Stafford House offers self-contained two or three bedroom apartments for 301 residents.
- Apartments, including bedrooms, are fully furnished and centrally heated. Residents are to bring their own towels and bedding.
- Three-minute walk to Lambton Quay, the Law School and the Commerce Faculty at Pipitea campus. 15-minute to Kelburn campus.
Fees quoted are for 2020 and are subject to change. Rates will be confirmed when you receive your offer.
- The accommodation fees are payable in advance in four instalments throughout the academic year. If you do not have a New Zealand financial guarantor, then you are required to pay for each trimester upfront.
- Residential Assistants provide academic help, care and support.
- There is a common area with Sky TV, DVD and board games room, music practice room with piano, games room with table tennis and pool tables, study room and fully equipped gym.
- Four apartments are designed for students who have disabilities or require wheelchair access.
Residents self-cater. Stafford House is suitable for students with specific cultural, dietary or religious requirements.
All bedrooms are equipped with broadband capabilities—20GB free of charge per week. Additional usage must be paid by the Resident. Printing is available through the office.
Basic furniture and whiteware is provided by Stafford House. Items that are not provided by the hall will need to be supplied by the residents. For a list of chattels provided, view the UniLodge—Stafford House Handbook.
Each apartment is equipped with a washing machine and dishwasher.
There are no parking facilities available at Stafford House. Bike storage is available.
- Website: UniLodge Stafford House
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +64 4 463 2200
- Fax: +64 6 473 2859
PO Box 8050
38–42 The Terrace